Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book without a purchase order number?
Yes you can. Simply email [email protected] with the PO number as soon as you have it.
What is included in the price?
The day includes access to all sessions, refreshments, lunch and the opportunity to network and learn from key experts in your field. You will also have access to presentations from the day that you can share with your colleagues.
When will I receive my event joining instructions?
Joining instructions are sent to delegates 2 weeks prior to an event. Should you not receive them by this time please contact [email protected] and we can ensure you are sent them.
I am booking more than one place, are there any further discounts available?
Additional delegate places can be discounted. Group booking of 3 or more can be further discounted at the discretion of the management. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Which rate category do we fit into?
Categories are defined as follows;
- Local Government: includes; Universities, Colleges, Schools, Housing Associations, NHS, Fire and Rescue, and Police Authorities
- Central Government: includes; Executive Agencies and Non Departmental Public Bodies and Devolved Administrations.
- Voluntary Sector: includes Non Profit organisations, and Charities (not related to Public Sector). Please note that Charities must be provide their Charity Number at the time of booking.
- Private Sector: other companies and organisations not listed above.
I’ve made a booking but now cannot attend
- What is your cancellation policy? Name changes can be made at any time, up to the day before the event, at no charge. Inside Government will not be able to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside of our control.
- Can a colleague attend in my place? If you could like to send a colleague instead, simply email [email protected] with the new delegate’s name, job title and email address. You can change the delegate name free of charge, up to one day before the event.
- I can’t attend an event on this date, is it possible for me to access the presentations? Access to speaker presentation slides is available at a cost of £150 + VAT. If you wish to purchase access to this information, please email [email protected]
I was expecting to receive the speaker presentations but I have yet to receive them, how do I access?
Presentation slides are sent out within two weeks of the event date. If this date has passed, please contact our team who will give you access to the presentations. Please email [email protected]nt.co.uk.
Can I gain CPD points? If so, how many?
CPD points can be gained for all of our events. 1 point is given for every hour of participation.
What are your booking terms and conditions?
Please visit the Booking Terms & Conditions page on this website for further useful information.
Can you confirm if you have received my payment?
Our accounts team are based in Manchester, if you wish to clarify any payment queries please call Menna +44 (0) 161 211 3054.
Do I need to pay before I attend?
Your place is booked once you have received your confirmation email. If paid by invoice, this will be sent within 48 hours of the booking and our accounts team will then follow up for payment which will be due 30 days from the date of the invoice, unless the booking is made within 30 days of the event in which case payment will be required within 7 days.
Can you take a payment over the phone?
Bookings can be taken over the phone, however all telephone payments must be made through our Manchester office. Please contact Menna +44 (0) 161 211 3054.
What company shall I make the purchase order (PO/Invoice) out to?
Purchase Orders are to be made to our parent company GovNet Communications. The address is St. James’s Buildings, Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6PP.
Inside Government is not registered as a supplier to our organisation, how can this information be obtained?
Please send us your new supplier form at [email protected].
Location and venue
Has the venue been confirmed yet?
As soon as a venue is confirmed it is added to the event page, which is usually a month or so before the event date.
Can you provide me with a British Sign Language interpreter?
We can provide a BSL interpreter for those who are hearing impaired. There is a 1 week notice period for this service. Please let us know at the time of booking so that we can accommodate your needs.
Can I bring safety assistant (companion)?
Yes. We allow 1 person to attend as a companion for any delegates with a visual, hearing or physical impairment.
Is there a dress code for the venue?
Professional work attire.
I’d like to advertise/sponsor/exhibit at an event – who can I speak to about this?
Please contact Sam Brown +44 (0) 161 200 8633, or [email protected]
How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
To unsubscribe please email [email protected]
Ways to Book
0203 770 6580
0207 821 7143